You can now get the 19th World Congress of Soil Science Proceedings on the web!
My personal faves are:
* Eric Craswell on Peak Phosphorous (his talk was updated to reflect new 2010 research)
* Mark Tibbett on carbon in mine rehabilitation and CSI Soils. Mark recently featured in New Scientist.
* Cryosols - frozen soils are rad!
* Pauline Mele and her team on the Soil Metagenomic project in Victoria, Australia
* Do ants move soil up and down and around the nest? By Don Johnson in the USA.
Or you can simply browse the themes or look up some of the authors.
Sorry for the hiatus on posts. Been in the lab for some mega phosphorous and nitrogen experiments. Will be back online soon :)