Do you have a favourite soil?
To you want to contribute your soil knowledge to the world?
Need to get an idea off your chest?
Want to share your latest research?
Email us your ideas, blog posts, Sunday Soil Scientist or Favourite Soil to:
jess (dot) drake (at) gmail (dot) com
nathanpweber (at) gmail (dot) com
Some things to think about when writing a post for Soilduck:
* No more than about 500-700 words. Short, sharp and simple.
* Minimise jargon, keep the language simple.
* Keep it positive. Explain both the problem and solutions
* No spruiking, selling or soap boxing. It is an educational resource and people of all ages read.
* Please avoid naming and shaming, personal attacks, political arguments etc
* Use sources and links wherever possible.
* Please bring in your personality, but stick to facts.
* Ask yourself: Is it necessary to say? Is it kind? Is it true? Do you maintain your integrity? Do you believe it?